Jun 24, 2009

Ayrton Senna driving NSX-R at Suzuka, Japan

= 0 COMMENTS =

Ayrton Senna, a legendary Brazilian professional racer, testing at that time- new Honda NSX-R at Suzuka race track.

Ayrton Senna (1960-1994) was quick and aggressive driver, with 3 titles of Formula 1 champion. He won 41 out of 162 F1 races.
He died in Imola F1 race in 1994, when he tragically lost grip in a corner, crashed into a wall at high speed. Although I was 7 years old, I remember that day, sitting with my dad on a couch, watching TV... Still remember tears of everyone at that race and I won't forget ever my dad's words, when he sait that F1 lost the greatest driver there ever was and will be. And many people still believe that Senna really was the greatest of all times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

type your comment here...

JDM RACING Techie Blogger Techie Blogger
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top