It is important for you as a dealer or a buyer to know what to expect when you download a vehicle history and title report through instaVIN. For starters, they only charge their clients $6.99 per full report, which is in great contrast to competitors like CARFAX® that have been known to charge as much as $45 per report. Also, instaVIN compiles their car data from only the top sources which include the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, the state DMV, police records, fire and insurance records, data aggregators and several other proprietary sources. When you download a real-time report through their website, you will gain access to the following:
- Up to 24 Vehicle Specifications: this can include the car’s year, make, model, body type, transmission speeds, fuel capacity, curb and gross vehicle weight and much more!
- Junk, Salvage & Loss Data: this includes the date, entity, disposition, whether it was intended for export, the damage type and data source.
- Title Information: this includes the date, state of title, mileage and event.
- Odometer Information: this includes the date reported, mileage, problems reported and data source.
- A Brand Glossary
- Other Pertinent Information
So, dealers and buyers…now is the time for you to experience the instaVIN difference. Reach out to them today for rock bottom prices on your vehicle history and title report. You can also count on them every single time for a superior salvage and VIN check report, bill of sale document services, certified pre-owned auto and powersports programs and so much more. Be sure to also inquire about their free mobile application for your iPhone and iPad, along with their free record check and VIN decode service. Experience the instaVIN difference and learn firsthand why their instaVIN ratings really are as high as they are. Call them today at 858-454-6782 or visit their website today.